Monday, January 31, 2011

DARKNESS...

As promised in my previous post, this is a story about...



Sometimes, The Wheel of Fortune spins in our favor, and other times it doesn't ... Have you ever felt like you were UnDeR the wheel, like the poor soul below?


(For closer views, click on any photo)

"The Wheel of Fortune" by Edward Burne-Jones (cropped)

This is what happened to me at one of those times:






It was a tough season. This piece reflects what I was experiencing at the time:


Bad fortune, doubts...



And a clock that I couldn't stop...


Friends, I do promise uplifting stories in the future... Honest. LOL. However, I feel it's important (for me) to share the darkness & tough times as well as the light. 

Thank you for stopping by, and letting me share a bit of my life's journey.

As always, I wish you...
Peace, God Bless & XOX








6 comments:

Eila A said...

Tiffany, your piece and your story are so fantastic, reading it and looking at the details of your collage were like a suspense movie. Thanks for opening the secrets of your piece!

Tiffany said...

And Thank You, Eila, for reading it and leaving such a gracious comment. I am beaming with joy!

Patricia said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your Fate piece is wonderful. I like the different appoach to your piece. Have a great rest of the week.

Tiffany said...

Patricia, Thank You!

Rhonda said...

Tiffany - this is a remarkable piece of work. First it is wonderful to look at all of the elements, your clock is fabulous. Second the theme of your piece is so interesting and one that many of us can relate to. Sometimes life is a great struggle and we have to look forward to better times or cherish our great memories. It is very impressive that you have opened yourself up with your art - keep creating, it is wonderful therapy. Cheers!

Tiffany said...

Rhonda, thank you for your wonderful, encouraging words. I'm taking them to heart. xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...