Monday, December 27, 2010

Dreams for 2011


Here are some of my dreams & goals for 2011:
  
  1. Spend more time reading The Bible. It never fails to lift my spirits.
  2. Celebrate, appreciate & value what I have, as opposed to what I do not…
  3. Keep telling & showing my circle of family and friends that I love them
  4. Develop this blog (by writing more entries, etc…)
  5. Participate more often in art challenges
  6. Submit artwork for possible publication in Take Ten and/or Stampers’ Sampler magazines (published by Stampington & Company)

 How about you? It’s never too late to pursue the desires of your heart! 




Roses need water to blossom, and our dreams need a voice and careful pursuit to become reality. I'm ready! Well, I'm getting ready. LOL.

Peace, God Bless & XOX


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...