Thursday, March 14, 2013

Surprise!


I just popped in to say...

I didn't mean to stay away for so long. Guess what? This month, my brother treated me to a few days in Maui. All expenses paid!


What a blessing!

We went to a Luau...




And there was lots of time for rest, relaxation... and just appreciating the natural beauty of Maui.
 
I will never forget it. Part of me is still there... Part of me wants to sell everything, live in a shack & sell T-shirts there...anything, just anything to make a modest living. Then I could enjoy the surroundings everyday. I felt the same way when I vacationed in Tahiti...

Planning any trips lately? Have you been to Hawaii? If so, what's your favorite Hawaiian island?
Peace, God Bless & XOX



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...