Thursday, August 23, 2012

Shades of Pink

Well, they got me! Look at these *PINK* beauties that called to me from the newsstand:
Gwen...

Carmen Ejogo, Jordin Sparks, Tika Sumpter...



And last, but not least - - Katy Perry...

The ladies on the Ebony cover star in the movie, "Sparkle". It's Whitney Houston's last film. Can't wait to learn more about it.

September issues of fashion magazines are usually bigger than all the rest. Can't wait to dive into these. I love to look at all the eye candy, including the ads (and there's a ton)! Plus, the magazines are so heavy that you can use them for a weapon after you're done - - if you can lift them! LOL.

Well, now you know what I'll be doing this weekend. How about you? 

Thanks for stopping in!
God Bless & XOX

P.S.  I'm writing this post from the road. I'm using some equipment that I'm not used to, so I wasn't able to crop the scans of the magazine covers (to get rid of the gray area).

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Beautiful shades of pink, Tiffany!

Tiffany said...

Thanks, Yvonne ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...