Friday, August 17, 2012

I love Taylor Swift's new song!

This week I woke up to the funniest song playing on my radio! It absolutely put a smile on my face! The chorus was so catchy and relatable. 

I can hear it now:
We are never ever ever ever getting back together
We are never ever ever ever getting back together
You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

Haven't you ever dated anyone who was an absolute pain? Oh my goodness! This song reminds me of some of the feelings I had when I was younger. (I can't say that I miss those days. LOL.)

I made a mental note to find out who sang the song. Unfortunately, the song was followed by commercials, so the artist wasn't mentioned. To my delight, the next day I found out it was Taylor Swift. I think she's incredibly talented. 

"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" was just released this week! Here is the video:

How fun is that? We've all been there, right? I'm so glad that I don't have to date anymore. LOL.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...