Saturday, August 18, 2012

Debrina Pratt Whimsical Goodies!

Ah, the simple pleasures in life! I look at these adorable, whimsical creations on my desk every day:




They just make me happy! Both are by artist, Debrina Pratt. Each stand about 5 or 6 inches tall. They are perfect for display, especially if you don't have a lot of room on your desk. 

Debrina gives vintage photos a second life by sprinkling pixie dust on them. Well, I don't really know what she does...but, glitter and Swarovski crystals are involved. LOL. Would you like to know more about Debrina & her art? I'll put links below. Just click on any category:
*Blog

*Land of Enchantment Etsy Shop

*Her work at Earth Angels Toys

Enjoy! 
Who are your favorite artists? Please let me know in the comments section.

God Bless & Xox

4 comments:

DeBRiNa PRaTT said...

Oh WOWSA!!! You are too sweet!
Thank you so much for the sweet words of creative encouragement!
xoxo,
Debrina

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness, you are so welcome. Your artwork is such a blessing to me... I look at it everyday, and it brightens my day! God Bless!

Isabelle said...

Oh my god, these are AWESOME!! Reminds me (a bit... and well, they actually are better then what I am about to say)... the animal cookies!! You know, that amazing box of cookie that you probably don't know about (cause you are way too young to remember these!) anyway... they had that box of cookie that had animal circus on it... and an handle. Yes, you could carry it with you. How cool!?? Anyway... this is just way more awesome... so there is a x10 awesome factor to it. :) Love these!!! :)

Tiffany said...

Isabelle, I KNOW what you're talking about! I'll send you a picture/e-mail this week ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...