Sunday, December 4, 2011

Collage Obsession: Travel

I'm happily hosting this week's Collage Obsession Challenge and our theme is "Travel". I created a  4-1/4" x 8" card:








Are there any trips you have planned this month, or for the new year? I'd love to go to Paris (never been) and re-visit Rome...just for starters. What's on your list?


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Peace, God Bless & XOX


P.S.
Some products used to create card:
Plane stamp by Stampers Anonymous, JoAnn Essentials BookplateHeidi Swapp Photo Corners

6 comments:

Kaylene said...

Tiffany, great challenge. Your cards are great idea. Where do I want to travel to, I have so many places, one is to visit my long life friends in San Diego and Grass Valley. Cheers

Tiffany said...

Thanks, Kaylene!
You should visit San Diego for Thanksgiving (like the old days)! xo

Deann said...

Hi Tiffany
Great challenge I took a little trip back in time in my Grandma's old Dodge...I don't really plan on going anywhere soon I am blessed the view from my backyard is so beautiful it's like a vacation everyday.

Dian said...

Very attractive! I like the way the image is on a slight diagonal. It makes the design much more dynamic than it might be otherwise.

Tiffany said...

Thanks Grannie Annie & Dian :)

Junibears said...

A great travel card Tiffany. Lovely challenge. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...