Sunday, June 12, 2011

Collage Obsession: TIME

There are so many incredible entries in the Collage Obsession "Time" challenge! I really enjoyed looking at everyone's work! 

I decided to create a card using one of my favorite wood stamps from Stampington & Company (called "Temptress") :


Please take a look. You may also click the photo for a closeup:


Friends, wouldn't you rather have time on your hands than on your mind? I would! Here's hoping you get a little down time in the next few days. Thanks so much for stopping by.


Thrive, God Bless & XOX

2 comments:

Eila A said...

Hello Tiffany! What a fantastic stamp, and what a beautiful card you have made using it. Yes, sometimes it feels that I have clocks ticking in my head - hurry, hurry. But usually it's me myself who has invented this hurry. - I'm sorry that I'm so awfully late with my entry for your challenge, but I enjoyed the theme very much, and I thank you for that.

Tiffany said...

Eila, thank you!
It's never too late to participate in the Collage Obsession challenges :). I am honored that you had time to participate! I loved looking at your journal cover, and I can't wait to see what new challenge you come up with for us this week. XO.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...