Monday, January 17, 2011

PrOmIsE and DeSpAiR


Prague Astronomical Clock ©istockphoto/scubabartek 

                                                      
“Sometimes Promise and Despair are neighbors, and life dictates that you walk on the property line between them.” -Tiffany S. 



I woke up with that thought this morning. The past week was trying for my family for several reasons:

  1. We mourned a family member at a funeral
  2. Another relative disappeared (by choice)
  3. My father-in-law’s dog died (she was the sweetest puppy)
I don’t know how much more we can take. I am just trying to survive emotionally, until I can turn my thoughts/energies to the promise that I know this new year holds… I am a Christian, so ultimately, I believe God will bring us through this... I just need to pray for patience and strength in the meantime.

Wishing you peace.
God Bless & XOX



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...