Monday, September 2, 2013

Collage Obsession Challenge: Friends/Friendship


"Friends are family you choose for yourself." (Author Unknown) 


Photo by C. Erik Ridderstedt

This week, I am hosting the challenge at  Collage Obsession. Our topic is "Friends/Friendship". I decided to make a card. To create the background, I typed words having to do with friendship into a Word document. Next, I printed it out on white card stock. I added a fun image, some polka-dot ribbon, and one of my favorite quotes(which is also listed at the beginning of this post).



Just click on the photo to the right for a closeup.

I loved adding the image of the
"bird ladies".* It reminds me
of a group friends getting together
to chat, gossip, laugh, etc... That's
what friends are for, right? Ha, ha!

If you'd like to participate in the challenge this week, and/or see the other entries, please click *here* .

Friends, thanks so much for stopping by!

Xo,

P.S.
*Credit: Bird ladies/friends from Hidden Vintage Studios at DeviantScrap.com

13 comments:

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

I just LOVE your bird-lady art, Tiffany! Yes, we women do like to chirp and chatter :). Great theme this week!

Kaylene said...

Tiffany, that is really creative, well done. A bravo from me. Cheers

Deann said...

What a great challenge this photo and your collage are a perfect take on friendship.

Ritva said...

This is funny . and that is what friends are for...:-)

Tiffany said...

Thanks so much for the lovely comments!

Karla B said...

It is adorable Tiffany!

Sabine said...

Wonderful theme - wonderful collage Tiffany!

Beverley Baird said...

Love your card! Great quote - it is so true.

cathy @ ma vie trouvee said...

This was a fun theme you selected - so many ideas for friends. I really like your bird lady collage - made me smile : )

abby j said...

Terrific image...good art, Tiffany!

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

This is a really sweet piece, with all the little birdie heads and blocks. Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Geez you're so creative. I'm lovin' your blog and how everything is laid out. Just gorgeous.

Tiffany said...

Gee, thanks so much Kceh, and everyone else who took the time to comment! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...